- ‘This is the real GG’: R Ashwin reveals the side of Gautam Gambhir critics are ignoring | Cricket News
- Is India bothered about Test debacle? | Cricket News
- Ashes 2025: No Cummins, no Hazlewood as Australia stick with unchanged squad for Gabba Test | Cricket News
- India U19 squad announced for Asia Cup; high-stakes Pakistan clash on December 14 | Cricket News
- First series as World Champions: India Women to host Sri Lanka for five-match T20I series after Bangladesh tour postponement | Cricket News
- Ajit Agarkar: A constant on overseas tours and notable absentee from Ranji Trophy | Cricket News
- ‘Bhai hai woh mera’: Nitish Rana provides major update on Shubman Gill’s health – WATCH | Cricket News
- ‘Shaadi ke liye ready hoon bas ladki chaiye’: Yuzvendra Chahal’s social media post goes viral | Cricket News
Author: robin24
(L to R) Jannik Sinner, Brooks Nader and Carlos Alcaraz© AFP Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and reality star Brooks Nader was dating both Carlos Alcaraz and Jannik Sinner during the US Open, according to a report by Page Six. The report made the sensational claim that Nader was dating both tennis superstars at the same time during the recently-concluded tournament. Incidentally, the two players faced each other in the final with Alcaraz emerging victorious. The reality show star dropped some hints regarding both players in the recent past and some comments from her family members have further escalated…
Mohammed Shami and Ajit Agarkar (Agency Photos) Pacer Mohammed Shami has responded to chief selector Ajit Agarkar’s comments about his fitness after a strong performance in the Ranji Trophy match for Bengal against Uttarakhand.The controversy emerged following Shami’s exclusion from India’s ODI squad for Australia, leading to a disagreement between the pacer and the chief selector.”Let him say whatever he wants. You have seen how I bowled. It is all in front of your eyes,” Shami told reporters at the Eden Gardens at the end of the third day’s play.Agarkar had addressed the situation on Friday, expressing openness to including…
Picture of Clifford Miranda.© X/@ChennaiyinFC Chennaiyin FC have appointed Clifford Miranda as their new head coach, the club announced on Saturday. Miranda, who succeeds Owen Coyle, became the first Indian head coach of the club. His first assignment as head coach in AIFF Super Cup that kicks off in his home state Goa on October 25. Chennaiyin are placed in a tough group with fellow Indian Super League (ISL) sides Mohun Bagan Super Giant, East Bengal FC alongside Dempo SC who will enjoy home advantage. Chennaiyin FC and Coyle had mutually parted ways earlier this year. The Scottish…
Max Verstappen insisted on Thursday that Christian Horner’s shock departure as team boss of Red Bull will have no impact on his future plans. The four-time world champion, who has been linked with a move to Mercedes next year, suggested that he expects to stay with Red Bull until the conclusion of his current contract in 2028. Speaking to reporters in the paddock ahead of this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix, one of his ‘home’ races as he was born in Belgium and his mother is Belgian, the 27-year-old Dutchman said he was concerned only with improving the speed…
Elena Rybakina in action.© AFP Elena Rybakina powered into the Ningbo Open final with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Jasmine Paolini on Saturday that keeps her chances alive of qualifying for the WTA Finals. Paolini could have secured her ticket to next month’s season finale in Riyadh with success on Saturday. But the Italian’s defeat means the battle for the last two spots will be settled at next week’s Pan-Pacific Open in Tokyo, with Mirra Andreeva also still in contention. “I knew the match was going to be very tough,” said Rybakina, who improved her head-to-head record against…
Shubman Gill (Photo by Paul Kane/Getty Images) India’s newly appointed ODI captain Shubman Gill has addressed the recent social media speculation about his relationship with Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli. He emphasised that their bond remains strong and he would not hesitate to seek their guidance during matches.Gill has taken over the ODI captaincy from Rohit Sharma, leading to intense speculation about the future of both Rohit and Kohli. His first challenge as captain will be the three-match series against Australia, beginning on Sunday.At an unconventional pre-match press conference by the Swan river, Gill addressed these concerns.”A narrative is run…
Jordi Alba thought he wanted to play another couple of years, which likely would have meant more time sharing the field with Lionel Messi. And then, he simply changed his mind. Alba spoke in advance of an Inter Miami training session Friday about his decision to retire, one that was announced earlier this week but was made a few weeks earlier. And one he stands by now. “I think it’s the best,” Alba said in his native Spanish at the team’s training base in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. “Physically, I still feel good, but … I think it’s the…
Laurent Mekies won’t get long to settle in as Red Bull team principal on his first Formula 1 race weekend leading his new team. There’s just one practice session for the Belgian Grand Prix on Friday before Red Bull and Mekies get straight into competitive action with qualifying for Saturday’s sprint race. The hectic schedule is an extra challenge as Mekies takes over from Christian Horner, who had led the team since it entered F1 20 years ago until he was abruptly fired just over two weeks ago. Red Bull’s parent company still hasn’t explained exactly what led…
Pulled out of reserves, Dhakshineshwar Suresh stunned higher-ranked Jerome Kym in straight sets to hand India a 1-0 lead against hosts Switzerland in the Davis Cup World Group I tie at Biel, Switzerland on Friday. Captain Rohit Rajpal showed immense faith in Dhakshineshwar, playing him ahead of Aryan Shah, and the tall Chennai player did not disappoint his side, coming out a 7-6 (4) 6-3 winner in the opening singles against 155th ranked Kym. Dhakshineshwar is placed 626 on the ATP charts but his game belied the low rank. He charged the net a lot more after measuring…
File pic – Afghanistan cricket team (AFP Photo) The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has confirmed that the three-nation T20I tournament will proceed as scheduled from November 17 to 29 in Lahore, despite Afghanistan’s withdrawal. The PCB is currently in discussions with other cricket boards to find a replacement team for the tournament, which includes Sri Lanka as the third participant.The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) pulled out of the tournament following their claim that three cricketers died in Pakistan’s air strikes in Paktika province.”The Tri-Series will progress as scheduled even after Afghanistan’s withdrawal. We are looking at a replacement team and…
