- ‘This is the real GG’: R Ashwin reveals the side of Gautam Gambhir critics are ignoring | Cricket News
- Is India bothered about Test debacle? | Cricket News
- Ashes 2025: No Cummins, no Hazlewood as Australia stick with unchanged squad for Gabba Test | Cricket News
- India U19 squad announced for Asia Cup; high-stakes Pakistan clash on December 14 | Cricket News
- First series as World Champions: India Women to host Sri Lanka for five-match T20I series after Bangladesh tour postponement | Cricket News
- Ajit Agarkar: A constant on overseas tours and notable absentee from Ranji Trophy | Cricket News
- ‘Bhai hai woh mera’: Nitish Rana provides major update on Shubman Gill’s health – WATCH | Cricket News
- ‘Shaadi ke liye ready hoon bas ladki chaiye’: Yuzvendra Chahal’s social media post goes viral | Cricket News
Author: robin24
Shubman Gill (Photo by Matt King/Getty Images) Shubman Gill is searching for rhythm in Australia, and so far, he hasn’t found it. Against pace and bounce, his trademark fluency has given way to hesitation — a rare sight for a batter who thrives on control.Every time he has taken guard on these Australian pitches — both the ODI leg as well as the ongoing T20 one — it feels like a song playing a halfbeat off tempo. For a player built on timing, balance and stillness, this is unfamiliar territory. Gill isn’t struggling for form so much as for fluency.India…
New Delhi: CSK’s MS Dhoni leaves the field after the IPL 2025 cricket match between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings at the Arun Jaitley Stadium, in New Delhi. (PTI Photo/Manvender Vashist Lav) Chennai Super Kings (CSK) CEO Kasi Viswanathan has confirmed that MS Dhoni will play in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2026 season and maintained that the former India captain has no immediate plans to retire.Speaking to his grandson Noah in Provoke Lifestyle magazine, the CSK CEO said: “No, he is not retiring for this IPL.”Why SRH could release Heinrich Klaasen ahead of IPL mini auctionMeanwhile, when asked…
Charles Leclerc breathed a sigh of relief after his seventh podium of the season for Ferrari and thanked a late Safety Car intervention for “saving” his second place in the Mexico City Grand Prix. “I’m very happy with this weekend and happy to be on this amazing podium again, but I was very happy also to see the Safety Car at the end,” Leclerc said. “My tyres were completely gone and I could see Max was coming back on the softer tyre so it was tough, but the Safety Car saved me. “It was the most stressful part…
Novak Djokovic returned after three weeks out of action to ease past Alejandro Tabilo in straight sets at the Athens ATP tournament on Tuesday. Top seed Djokovic, the recipient of a first-round bye at the indoor hard-court tournament, won through 7-6 (7/3), 6-1 against his 89th-ranked opponent in the round of 16. Djokovic, 38, had lost his previous two meetings against Tabilo, a decade younger, on clay in Rome last year and Monte Carlo this season. “Playing against Tabilo, who I had never won against, I was more under tension before the match than some other matches and…
Nick Kyrgios said Thursday his long-term knee injury had suddenly improved, giving him hopes of a “miracle” comeback in time for the Australian Open in January. Kyrgios, 30, has played just five singles matches in the last three years because of multiple surgeries on wrist and then knee injuries.”In the last month, I don’t know what it is. I was with my masseuse and physio last night and something really has changed with my knee,” the 2022 Wimbledon finalist Kyrgios told the Australian Associated Press. “It’s not swelling. It’s not feeling bad after a session.”I don’t know whether…
Spanish giants Barcelona needed to come from behind three times to earn a 3-3 draw at Club Brugge in the Champions League on Wednesday. Teenage winger Lamine Yamal was back to his best for Hansi Flick’s side to help them earn a point in a gripping clash in Belgium. Barca’s defence was shredded on multiple occasions by the hosts as Brugge winger Carlos Forbs struck twice and set one up for Nicolo Tresoldi. Ferran Torres, Yamal and a Christos Tzolis own goal saved Barcelona from what would have been a humiliating defeat, even though they have several players…
New Delhi: Mohammed Shami’s international career may have neared its end. The national selection committee on Wednesday decided to ignore him for the two-match Test series against South Africa starting in Kolkata on Nov 14. Shami’s name was the only notable one missing from the team picked by the selectors on Wednesday. Rishabh Pant, expectedly, got his place back as the vice-captain of the team after playing for India ‘A’ last week post recovering from a foot injury that he had sustained during the Manchester Test in July. Shami missing out on this Test series is an indication that the…
Max Verstappen may be 36 points off title leader Lando Norris but he will be the man to beat this weekend as he seeks to complete a hat-trick of Interlagos victories. The 28-year-old four-time world champion has won the Sao Paulo Grand Prix three times for Red Bull – in 2019, 2023 and 2024. Last year he triumphed from 17th on the grid with a virtuoso drive in heavy rain as Norris, seeking to cut the Dutchman’s lead, finished sixth. This time, it is the champion who is hunting down the McLaren men who head the title race. Norris…
Portland Trail Blazers head coach Chauncey Billups, Miami Heat guard Terry Rozier and former Cleveland Cavaliers assistant Damon Jones are among 34 people charged in connection with schemes involving illegal sports betting and rigged poker games backed by the Mafia, authorities said on Thursday. Rozier is accused in participating in an illegal sports betting scheme using private insider NBA information, officials said. Billups is charged in a separate indictment alleging a wide-ranging scheme to rig underground poker games, authorities said. FBI Director Kash Patel and other law enforcement officials said the multiple charges involve four of the five…
Representative image.© FIFA United States soccer officials on Monday confirmed Mexico, Costa Rica and Jamaica have joined its bid for the 2031 Women’s World Cup. The United States had already been announced by FIFA President Gianni Infantino as the sole bid for the expanded 48-team tournament. At a formal launch for the bid in New York, US officials said CONCACAF members Mexico, Costa Rica and Jamaica will also stage games in the tournament. “We’re incredibly proud to be leading this bid for the 2031 Women’s World Cup alongside our CONCACAF partners in Mexico, Costa Rica, and Jamaica,” US…
