- ‘This is the real GG’: R Ashwin reveals the side of Gautam Gambhir critics are ignoring | Cricket News
- Is India bothered about Test debacle? | Cricket News
- Ashes 2025: No Cummins, no Hazlewood as Australia stick with unchanged squad for Gabba Test | Cricket News
- India U19 squad announced for Asia Cup; high-stakes Pakistan clash on December 14 | Cricket News
- First series as World Champions: India Women to host Sri Lanka for five-match T20I series after Bangladesh tour postponement | Cricket News
- Ajit Agarkar: A constant on overseas tours and notable absentee from Ranji Trophy | Cricket News
- ‘Bhai hai woh mera’: Nitish Rana provides major update on Shubman Gill’s health – WATCH | Cricket News
- ‘Shaadi ke liye ready hoon bas ladki chaiye’: Yuzvendra Chahal’s social media post goes viral | Cricket News
Author: robin24
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has confirmed Viktor Gyokeres will miss Tuesday’s Champions League clash away to Slavia Prague after he became the latest Gunners’ forward to be sidelined by injury. The Sweden striker did not train on Monday after being substituted with a muscle problem during the Premier League leaders’ 2-0 win over Burnley last weekend. Arteta is now waiting to discover the full extent of Gyokeres’s injury, with the Gunners boss telling a pre-match press conference: “I am concerned because he hasn’t had many muscular issues and he had to leave the pitch and he was feeling…
NEW DELHI: Former India and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) captain is very likely to turn up for the franchise in the 2026 edition of the Indian Premier League. CEO Kasi Viswanathan says they are hopeful to have his services for the upcoming season.Go Beyond The Boundary with our YouTube channel. SUBSCRIBE NOW!”We are extremely hopeful that he will be playing the next season,” says Kasi.Dhoni has been playing for the Yellow Army since the inaugural edition and had to move base to Rising Pune Supergiants when the CSK unit was banned from the cash-rich league for a period of two…
Alexander Isak will return to Liverpool training on Friday ahead of this weekend’s showdown against Manchester City but manager Arne Slot has pleaded for patience with the club’s record signing. Isak, who signed in September from Newcastle for a British-record fee of £125 million ($164 million), has not played since coming off at half-time of the Champions League win in Frankfurt last month. “He will train for the first time today with the team again, after being three weeks out,” Slot said at his pre-match press conference on Friday. “I know that I said three weeks ago that…
The Women’s World Cup 2025 saw multiple viewership records set and broken (Images via AP, Getty) India’s triumph in the ICC Women’s World Cup 2025 has not only ended a long wait for global glory but also rewritten digital viewership history. The final, streamed on JioHotstar, drew a record 185 million viewers and matched the viewership of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 final in the process.As per official data, the tournament, which commenced on September 30, reached 446 million viewers in total, surpassing the combined digital audience of the previous three ICC Women’s World Cups. While India’s first-ever…
Trent Alexander-Arnold will receive a hearty welcome from Liverpool manager Arne Slot when he returns to Anfield with Real Madrid on Tuesday. Alexander-Arnold won two Premier Leagues and the Champions League across 10 years with Liverpool after graduating from its academy, but after he announced in May he was leaving his hometown club he was booed by angry Reds fans. The Champions League draw set up a quick return to Liverpool for Alexander-Arnold, who has said he’ll love the club for life and has mixed emotions about the upcoming game. He added he was prepared for any reaction…
Mohammad Kaif has made a revelation on his relationship with Kohli and the way his behaviour has changed over the years (Images via Getty) Former India cricketer Mohammad Kaif believes Virat Kohli has become a calmer and more composed cricketer in recent years, crediting his maturity and understanding of the game for the change. Speaking on his YouTube channel, Kaif said he had noticed a clear difference in Kohli’s approach compared to his early playing days. “Virat Kohli has become a bit calm now. There is a lot of difference between how he was before marriage and how he is…
Premier League: Sunderland played 1-1 draw vs Everton© AFP Sunderland came back from a goal down to draw with Everton 1-1 and moved into fourth spot in the Premier League on Monday. The Black Cats moved level with Liverpool and Bournemouth and continued to confound doubters on a stirring return to the top tier. Sunderland was looking to win three successive top-flight wins for the first time in a decade but went behind after 15 minutes thanks to a solo effort from Everton winger Iliman Ndiaye. The Senegal international gathered the ball on the right touchline around 40…
File photo of Mohsin Naqvi from the Asia Cup final. (AP) After plenty of uncertainty, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief Mohsin Naqvi has reached Dubai for the International Cricket Council (ICC) Board meeting today (November 7) at 3pm IST. Earlier, informal discussions between the Board members had begun without Naqvi’s presence.The Asian Cricket Council (ACC) president had left for Dubai earlier in the day and was expected to be in attendance for the all-important Board meet. While it’s not officially on the agenda, the Asia Cup trophy matter is likely to be raised by the Board of Control for Cricket…
Mumbai City FC narrowly beat Kerala Blasters FC 1-0 at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, courtesy of a late own goal, to book their place in the semi-finals of the AIFF Super Cup 2025-26. It was a night of heartbreak for the Blasters, as a late 88th-minute own goal by Freddy Lallawmawma and the costly red card of Sandeep Singh Soraisham saw them crash out of the competition, as reported by the Indian Super League (ISL) official website. The result saw the Islanders leapfrog the Blasters on head-to-head record after both sides finished Group D with six…
Jahanara Alam has alleged abuse by ex-Bangladesh selector during the 2022 World Cup. (Getty Images) The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) announced on Thursday that it will establish a committee to investigate allegations made by fast bowler Jahanara Alam regarding inappropriate behaviour by a former selector during the 2022 ODI World Cup. The board has given the committee 15 working days to submit its findings and recommendations, demonstrating its commitment to addressing the serious nature of these allegations.Jahanara Alam, who currently resides in Australia, revealed in an interview with journalist Riasad Azim that a former selector, who served as both selector…
