- ‘This is the real GG’: R Ashwin reveals the side of Gautam Gambhir critics are ignoring | Cricket News
- Is India bothered about Test debacle? | Cricket News
- Ashes 2025: No Cummins, no Hazlewood as Australia stick with unchanged squad for Gabba Test | Cricket News
- India U19 squad announced for Asia Cup; high-stakes Pakistan clash on December 14 | Cricket News
- First series as World Champions: India Women to host Sri Lanka for five-match T20I series after Bangladesh tour postponement | Cricket News
- Ajit Agarkar: A constant on overseas tours and notable absentee from Ranji Trophy | Cricket News
- ‘Bhai hai woh mera’: Nitish Rana provides major update on Shubman Gill’s health – WATCH | Cricket News
- ‘Shaadi ke liye ready hoon bas ladki chaiye’: Yuzvendra Chahal’s social media post goes viral | Cricket News
Author: robin24
India’s No.1 ranked tennis player, Sumit Nagal, on Tuesday urged the Chinese Ambassador to India and the Chinese Embassy in India for assistance after his China visa was rejected. Nagal is set to participate in the Australian Open Asia-Pacific Wildcard Play-off, a qualifying event for the 2026 Australian Open. The tournament is scheduled to be held from November 24 to 29, 2025, in Chengdu, China. By competing in this event, Nagal will have the chance to secure a wildcard entry into the prestigious Australian Open 2026. Taking to X (formerly Twitter), Nagal stated that his visa was rejected…
Jammu and Kashmir batters celebrate after the win. (Video grab) NEW DELHI: Jammu and Kashmir created history on Tuesday, registering their first-ever Ranji Trophy victory over Delhi with a seven-wicket win at the Arun Jaitley Stadium. The triumph marked J&K’s second outright win of the season and lifted them to second place in the Elite Group D standings, just behind Mumbai.Go Beyond The Boundary with our YouTube channel. SUBSCRIBE NOW!Opting to bowl first, J&K’s pacer Auqib Nabi led from the front with a fiery spell of 5 for 35, while Vanshaj Sharma (2/57) and Abid Mushtaq (2/30) chipped in as…
Security has been significantly tightened at Eden Gardens and across Kolkata ahead of the first India–South Africa Test, following Monday’s fatal car explosion near Delhi’s Red Fort that claimed at least nine lives and injured more than twenty.Go Beyond The Boundary with our YouTube channel. SUBSCRIBE NOW!Confirming the heightened alert, Kolkata Police Commissioner Manoj Verma said special security measures have been rolled out across key city zones, including the iconic stadium, which will host the opening Test from Friday.“We are on high alert. Keeping in mind the blast in Delhi, special and additional security arrangements are being made,” a Kolkata…
File Image of Atiqa Mir© X (formerly twitter) Indian racing prodigy Atiqa Mir stormed to a historic pole position before finishing third on the podium in the opening round of the Formula 1 Academy backed COTFA UAE karting series here. The 10-year-old is the first Indian to be supported by Formula 1. Already part of the Champions of the Future Academy (COTFA) international series, Atiqa last month was picked by Formula 1 Academy for the two-round COTFA UAE championship. With more eyeballs on this championship, there was additional pressure to deliver and Atiqa did not disappoint. She clinched…
Shubman Gill and Gautam Gambhir (Getty Images) NEW DELHI: As India prepare to host reigning World Test Championship (WTC) winners South Africa in a high-stakes two-Test series starting November 14 at Eden Gardens, the battle for the top spots in the 2025–27 WTC cycle is set to intensify. With every point crucial in the race to the 2027 final at Lord’s, both teams have plenty to play for.Go Beyond The Boundary with our YouTube channel. SUBSCRIBE NOW!India currently sit third on the WTC table with a points percentage of 61.90%, having drawn 2-2 in England and swept West Indies 2-0…
File image of Lionel Messi© AFP Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi said on Monday he had visited the renovated Camp Nou and hoped for a return one day to say his “goodbye”. Messi, 38, left the Catalan club in 2021 for Paris Saint-Germain due to the outfit’s dire financial problems before moving to Inter Miami two years later. “Last night I returned to a place I deeply miss. A place where I was immensely happy, where you made me feel a thousand times like the happiest person in the world,” the eight-time Ballon d’Or winner said on…
Taylor Fritz got his bid for a first ATP Finals crown off to the best possible start with a comprehensive 6-3, 6-4 win over home favourite Lorenzo Musetti in Turin on Monday. The 28-year-old American, who lost in last year’s final to Jannik Sinner, was out of the blocks quickly in the Jimmy Connors group match, taking an early break and holding on to pocket the first set. The crowd did their best to lift a visibly fatigued Musetti who was a late addition to the line-up. He only qualified for the Finals on Saturday after Novak Djokovic…
NEW DELHI: Pakistan batter Azam Khan, son of former cricketer Moin Khan, has opened up about the lowest phase of his international career, recalling the struggles he faced during his stint with the national team — especially a forgettable match against England in 2024. Despite featuring in 14 T20Is between 2021 and 2024, Azam failed to register a single half-century and often drew criticism for his fitness and fielding, leading to his exclusion after Pakistan’s disappointing 2024 T20 World Cup campaign.Azam’s time with the national side was marked by inconsistent performances and questions over his wicketkeeping. His last appearance came…
File image of Ivan Juric© AFP Croatian Ivan Juric has been sacked as coach of Atalanta after back-to-back Serie A defeats left them in the bottom half of the table, the club announced on Monday. Atalanta slipped to a 3-0 home loss to Sassuolo on Sunday which dropped them to 13th in the standings. The Bergamo club had started the season with a nine-match unbeaten streak in the league, albeit with seven of them draws, before losing to Udinese and Sassuolo. Atalanta said in a statement that Juric and his coaching staff had all been dismissed. Juric lasted…
Italy’s Jannik Sinner got his title defence off to a solid start with a dominant straight sets win over ailing Canadian Felix Auger-Aliassime at the ATP Finals on Monday in Turin. Nine days after their duel in the final of the Paris Masters, Sinner was again the strongest winning 7-5, 6-1. But fellow Italian Lorenzo Musetti was earlier outclassed 6-3, 6-4 by American Taylor Fritz. After a tight first set, Sinner swept aside Auger-Aliassime, who had been hampered by a left calf injury by breaking serve to rush to a 3-0 lead. He broke him a second time…
